Sunday, February 7, 2016

Helping Friends

I love when a friend comes to me with a project..my heart does a flip! FUN FUN FUN What do I get to make!

My bestie, who is a Rock Star Mary Kay chick..came to me with wanting a box. A BOX, come one lets make this BEE-utiful. She wanted to take these boxes to the local schools and raffle off product for teachers. WOW..the pressure is on. We live in a pretty small community, so there is no hidden' who made these boxes. They had to be Super Fantastic!

As you may suspect, I went a bit crazy chicken! I have this problem, I don't know when to stop!

Here are the boxes, of course all made with my Silhouette Cameo machine. There is a total of 6 of them. Did I say I love my Silhouette!



Happy Crafting!

By the way.. She loved the boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment